I have lost my 10th CBSE mark sheet and want to book a Lost and Found ad in The Telegraph or Ei Somoy, can you help me with the rates and tell me if any documents are required for this kind of an ad?

Answer:

To book a Lost and Found ad in telegraph, please visit our Telegraph Ad Rates page for Announcements. To book the same in Ei Somoy, please visit the Ei Somoy Announcement Ad Rates page. This is because Lost and found is the sub-category while Announcements is the main category for all publications.

You can check the edition details once you visit these pages. Select your preferred location or edition or choose from discount packages that suits you best.

You can compose your ad, edit your ad and also specify the sub-category as “Lost and Found”, followed by your Contact number. Upload the necessary documents required for editorial approval. For a Lost and Found ad, you need to provide us with an Original scanned Police FIR copy or copy of General Diary Entry.

Select the dates for your ads to publish and clear all payment requirements two days before your ad gets published. On releaseMyAd.com, you can make your payment by using offline as well as online gateways. Your payments options include:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Please ensure that the ad booking is completed at least 2-3 days in advance so that ad can be released on time.

Related to: Ei Samay, Change of Name, Documentation, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:30AM